Can’t get enough of theater? Are you a real rule-boy but also enjoy contributing content to production? Then apply now for our internship as Production Europe at The Electors!
Function: Production Europe (internship)
Period: February 1, 2023 – July 1, 2023 (4-5 months, by mutual agreement)
Hours: 4-5 days a week (by arrangement)
Internship stipend: €300-€350
The Electors creates impactful productions to activate young people on social issues such as the future of Europe, elections and the climate crisis. Through political theater shows, podcasts, and (teaching) programs, we engage a broad and young audience on pressing social issues. In the spring of 2023, the Electors will play the show “In Search of Europe” in 30 theaters throughout the Netherlands, from the Kleine Komedie in Amsterdam to the Leidse Schouwburg.
As a production intern, you will collaborate in organizing the show “In Search of Europe” which will premiere March 31, 2023. Your main work consists of maintaining contact with the various players and stakeholders and arranging all peripheral conditions during the game days themselves. You will mostly work from our office in Amsterdam North, but you will also join us in the evenings for the theater performance “Looking for Europe. We work in a young team consisting of the founders of the Kiesmannen, a few freelancers and other trainees. Because it is a small dynamic team, you will have many responsibilities, but are also expected to come up with your own input and dare to show initiative.
– You participate in the production organization of the theater production “In Search of Europe”
– You organize transportation and peripheral matters involved in putting down production
– You organize meetings with the different stakeholders of the show
– You will think and co-write fringe programming and other bookings on Europe
– You are still studying or have just graduated (MBO/HBO)
– You have some experience in production work, theater technology or event management
– You are flexible and think in solutions
– You have driving license B
– Available for a period of 4 or 5 months (part-time or full-time)
Got excited? Send a brief motivation by Friday, Jan. 20, 11:59 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to email/DM/App us with any questions!